Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Bathed in Chocolate goodness!

Well okay so not quite bathed however I have just recently received an acceptance for my story The Competition. It will be published in More Smut for Chocoholics published by House of Erotica.

I apparently seem to be developing a series of chocolate related stories my last one The Chocolatier was in Smut for Chocoholics.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1783332352

So without further ado let me show you the cover for More Smut for Chocoholics!


http://smutters.co.uk/anthologies/more-smut-for-chocoholics

There is just something wonderfully decadent about chocolate and the colour purple that makes this series so delicious!

I loved writing The Competition it's completely taps into my desire to one day design and create chocolates and I hope everyone enjoys it.

Since this is an anthology there is obviously lots of authors involved and I'm happy to say I'll be sharing these pages with the following authors:

Tilly Hunter 
Victoria Blisse  
Aurelia T Evans  
Lucy Felthouse
Ruby Madsen
Jacqueline Brocker 
James McArthur  
Vanessa de Sade  
Wendi Zwaduk
Jillian Boyd  
Nicole Gestalt   
Slave Nano    
Annabeth Leong 
Anna Sky

For more information on the book please go to here: http://smutters.co.uk/anthologies/more-smut-for-chocoholics

I'm very much looking forward to this book being out and I'm going to try and put something together involving the various authors so watch this space!

In other news Valves & Vixens is coming along and I'll be able to give a proper update shortly I'm just organising the table of contents so keep an eye out.

No comments: