Monday, January 5, 2015

Wait....what?

It's 2015 and I'm sure I say this at the start of every year but where did last year go? I think I blinked and missed quite a bit of it!

So as usual here is my yearly recap (I may have to start doing one in the middle of the year also to make sure I realise so much time has gone!).

2014 saw many different projects coming to the end and some exciting ones getting started. It was the year my anthologies started to hit the shelves and if anyone had told me that by the end of 2014 I'd have had two anthologies that I'd edited published and three more in the pipeline I'd have never believed it!

The year started with the publication of Three's Company an anthology about threesomes (or sometimes more) it contains my story Taking a Chance. Then it was closely followed by my first anthology Coming Together: Through the Storm, all proceeds of that anthology goes to Mercy Corps and was created to raise money for the typhoon stricken Philippines. After that came Valves & Vixens the first in my series of Steampunk Anthologies. Inspired by one of the stories submitted in Coming Together: Through the Storm the anthology brings together steampunk and erotica what could be better?

As well as those there was: XOXO (containing SO Oft Beguiled), Be My Valentine-XOXO (the print release), Girl Play 2, More Smut for Chocoholics (containing The Competition), Valves & Vixens (my second anthology of the year), The Big Book of Submission: 69 Kinky Tales (containing Lost in the Feeling), The House of Erotica (containing The First Flight), Perfect Proportions (containing Perfect Proportions).

This year also brought new covers for: Wandering Lust, Sun Sea & Seduction and Reigning in Sarah.

Phew! So what does 2015 bring?

Well Cosmic Encounters my science fiction anthology will be out soon, Valves & Vixens 2 is currently in the editing process. I've got a story in an anthology coming out in March time and there will be an announcement about further anthology calls coming soon so watch this space!

No comments: